InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read.. Vide
PostSubject: Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read..   Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Now, dont get me wrong.. we can read.. but we simply hate to read.. I am guilty as ever where reading is concern but I find out that by reading you do learn alot.. You will be surprise of all that you can and will learn once you started reading.. All the best money making apportunities are something to read about. Well that's how the Intenet Marketers are making a kill. I believe that the hatred for reading by my felllow Jamaicans is the main reason why persons fail to join and participate in this forum or other forums out there.

I must add that forums are the perfect place for business people to come to be established... being apart of a forum or a group of forums of various categories will allow persons to market themselves... or get buss as we call it here..

cheers

Last edited by Blazestar on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read..   Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:42 am

Absolutely right, Knowledge is power and what better way to get it than by reading no wonder the country is in such a mess especially among young men.And this comes with a price too the less we read the more illiteracy rise it need to stop.
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read..   Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 am

Guess what I made a few posters simply yo advertise my forum. I display them on a bulletin board at my work plaxce cafeteria. Todat, I must add that no one even care to register. and you know why..? They dont read that bulletin board. I went by the cafeteria and no one not even looked up to read any of the adds.. Maybe I need to make a movie and show it in the theatres. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read..   Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:33 am

ha! ha! that would be cool but do not be depressed,or worried,remember its not all the people in the stadium cheer for the same .the right viewers will come we just have to continue to try and bring it to them in whatever way we can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read..   Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you know that the Magority of Jamaicans hate to read..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: Did you Know? -
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Contemporary | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com