InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell me Friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jor123dan

jor123dan

Tell me Friend Vide
PostSubject: Tell me Friend   Tell me Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:53 pm

O.K.on this link it will be used like the 'tell me pastor 'in the star, what it does is help us to interact more with each other so if you have a question, no matter how big, or how small, from religion ,relationship or anything you just need to hear another person opinion fell free to post it.Remember information is power so the more we know the stronger we are.Be Bless and continue to post.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Tell me Friend Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tell me Friend   Tell me Friend Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:48 pm

o.k friends i want to know when is that you are ready to break up with your partner what are the signs if their is any.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Tell me Friend Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tell me Friend   Tell me Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:08 pm

It's becoming more and more obvious that even though women are more lucky than men and its fair to say they have things better,and easier,I think we can all agree that they are diffinetely running out of luck where a partner is concern.It would seems to me that ladies are settling for just about the first man to come around they have no option no more.

Now,what i would want to know is this a sign of desperation,once upon time a man would make a woman into a wife now the woman is making a man into a husband.A woman with the highest qualification degree,money,house you name it will settle with a man that sells orange for a living,{not to descriminate},but a man with the same qualification would not settle for that.Why is this?hmmm!woman run out a luck now or what,blaze i want to hear especially from you.

say she get more love and joy from the hand cart boy that the bobo boy name fitzroy is this the answer.females especially
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Tell me Friend Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tell me Friend   Tell me Friend Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:11 pm

I am a proud father of a 7 year old and i think i can say proudly that he have passed the worse,i dont want to jump the guns and declare victory in saying i am a sucessful parent.

Now my question is,what stage in your life would you have to reach to say and come to the conclusion that you are a sucessful parent.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Tell me Friend Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tell me Friend   Tell me Friend Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:21 pm

O.K. i think we can all agree that in our life span, or say generation their have been icons,that the world truly looks up to, I am going to list my 5 top icons and i want to know yours in the same order.

1 MICHAEL JACKSON

2 BOB MARLEY

3 BARACK OBAMA

4 ELVIS PRESLEY

5 MADONNA

I think these are the world 5 top icons
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Tell me Friend Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tell me Friend   Tell me Friend Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:31 pm

We have seen some really bad and dangerous leaders i want to know who do you think the world worst top 5 are.

1 Mugabe

2 George Bush

3 P.J.Patterson

4 Hugo Chavez

5 Aristede from Haiti

Now its your turn
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Tell me Friend Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tell me Friend   Tell me Friend Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 am

My 5 top is Icon.

1.*****God the father, the son and the holy spirit.****

2 Michael J.. he is so peaceful man.
3.Martin Luther King
4. Bob Marley
5. President John F kennedy
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Tell me Friend Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tell me Friend   Tell me Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down