InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

which is better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jor123dan

jor123dan

which is better Vide
PostSubject: which is better   which is better Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am

I have a friend who is now divorced and with someone else,but the thing is this when he was married its the female he wanted to spend his life with,but he wasn't getting what he wants from her,now he is getting what he wants but not the person he wants to be with.

My question is which is better to get what you want but not the person or have the person you want and not getting what you desire.i am waiting
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

which is better Vide
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:03 am

It's not fear either way. If your friend is with some one who is offering him what he wants and he is not into that person, then he is just settling and it is not fear to the female; and if he is not getting what he wants from the person is wants to spend the rest of his life with, then he is not being fair to himself either. I prefer having the two qualities. I guess some of us are simply lucky. lol! .

He needs to start searching again bro.
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

which is better Vide
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 am

You will never get it both ways, so i will settle for the benifits not the person the person will leave but the benifits i alredy enjoy
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

which is better Vide
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:38 pm

You are a bad one.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

which is better Vide
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Again, if the benefits are that great.. I would like to enjoy it forever. I dont understand how you talk about that you will already enjoyed.. I thought that you wanted the benefits to be continous..Man.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

which is better Vide
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Remember nothing good last forever,if its too good its going to hurt somewhere along the way.Remember its not everything that is necessary is important but, "everything that is important is necessary," or not all wants are needs,so enjoy today care not what tomorrow bring settle for the benifits it hurt less and will be missed much faster.LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

which is better Vide
PostSubject: Re: which is better   which is better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which is better

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: Question of the Day. -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com