InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yam in lofter top:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

The Yam in lofter top: Vide
PostSubject: The Yam in lofter top:   The Yam in lofter top: Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Once a man went to visit his friend in the country. When he got there dinner was about to be served. For that day, the friend cooked only pumpkin. Now this visitor was offered dinner, however after noticing that in the lofter top of the kitchen the man had some lovely yams, he told the man that he does not eat pumpkin;thinking that the man will cook him a piece of the lovely yellow yam. Now to his surprise the man did not. even though his belly was rumbling from hunger, he did not confess that he actually eat pumpkin. Night came and he went to bed, Man Hungry nearly killed him. around 11pm in the night, he stumbled towards the kitchen hoping that something was left in the pot. Well he was lucky as some pumpkin was and pot water was still there. He was so hungrey that he ate it all and drank the pot water. When he was finished drinking and eating. He lifted his head towards the ceiling and yelled "PUMPKIN MI LOVER" lol! . He was so happy and confused that on his way towards the room he was staying in, he lost his way and ended up in his friends daughter's room. Now is secret is out.. In the morning they all find out that he was the one who ate the left over pumpkin.

Last edited by Blazestar on Tue May 26, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: The Yam in lofter top:   The Yam in lofter top: Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:54 pm

you got jokes
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: The Yam in lofter top:   The Yam in lofter top: Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:31 am

Their was a funeral a couple years ago, this man was laying to rest his third wife, so their was a man crying i mean a bawl, bawl, bawl.but no one was really paying him and mind because it was'nt his wife. so out of compassion this lady after the eulogy was read went over to the man trying to console him and let him know how much she felt it for him and all the nice things.Only a few minutes later the man shook his head and said no,no,no,its not my wife but when when when i see this man a bury his third wife i felt so bad because i have one a mi yard a the hardest thing to dead.
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

PostSubject: Re: The Yam in lofter top:   The Yam in lofter top: Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:39 am

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yam in lofter top:   The Yam in lofter top: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yam in lofter top:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: The Gossip Column -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com