InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome!! Welcome!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Welcome!! Welcome!! Vide
PostSubject: Welcome!! Welcome!!   Welcome!! Welcome!! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:42 am

Hi,
It has been said that "All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire".
Enjoy your stay here.

For me I am always here.
Basketball

Last edited by Blazestar on Mon May 18, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

Welcome!! Welcome!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Welcome!!   Welcome!! Welcome!! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:27 am

Give a man a fish you feed him for the night, teach him to fish you feed him for his life.I am one with an always open mind ready and willing ,with a little to give.If you have any info that will help to enhance my day to day living in any way ,your humor will be greatly appreciated .Do not hesitate to stop by.
Back to top Go down
Lifterman

Welcome!! Welcome!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Welcome!!   Welcome!! Welcome!! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:36 am

Thanks,
Reason, passion, and desire I ereally possess
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Welcome!! Welcome!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Welcome!!   Welcome!! Welcome!! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Humor, Let me see. Once this man went to a restaurant to have and ordered soup. After the waitess brought him the soup, before he started eating he said to her. " Do you mind tasting the soup?" she replied "Oh no sir, I'm fine". He insisted "Taste the soup", he said.
she replied "no sir, I am not hungry".

Can anybody guess what the problem was?
Can't wait to here the response. Jor123dan what do you think was the problem? i AM NOT SURE IF THATS THE HUMOR YOU ARE REFERRING TO.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Welcome!! Welcome!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Welcome!!   Welcome!! Welcome!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:53 am

I think it was a set up for the man, it could be that this was a setup the soup was poisoned or not fresh ,since it is said a good chef eats what he cook.Or it could be that if she taste the soup "even though i doubt",he would not pay for it .but i am really thinking about this and i really think the soup was tricked or poisoned.
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Welcome!! Welcome!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Welcome!!   Welcome!! Welcome!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Wrong, Wrong.. Sorry.. Here's how it continue: When she finally decided to taste the soup, she said "O.K let me taste it" So she bent forward and said"But you dont have a spoon" lol! . The man said "ha, Ha." pointing his fingers . He simply wanted her to noticed that she did not serve him the soup with a spoon. Now if it was me, I simply ask her for the spoon immediatly after I noticed that it was missing..
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Welcome!! Welcome!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Welcome!!   Welcome!! Welcome!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:23 am

O.K. thats a good one make sense, i will take this with me everywhere i go.I have one, a teacher gave out weekend assignment to her class,the assignment was to write about something they saw over the weekend that may be of interest.One of the student we will call "BIG BOY"!.On his way from school the friday he came up on two dogs making love, knowing big boy this would be fun for him,he stopped took a good look and then laugh.Big boy did not do any assignment ,so then comes Monday time for homework the teacher asked everybody what did they see ,then it was time for big boy .He stood click his finger and said teacher i saw hmmn i saw hmmn ,two dogs the male was on top of the female hmmn,hmmn,the teacher interrupt and said i saw your point big boy come on,but big boy said no teacher.So the question is why did big boy said no when the teacher said i see your point.
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Welcome!! Welcome!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Welcome!!   Welcome!! Welcome!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:31 am

Jor123, I will be moving our jokes to the gossip lounge.. You can find it all there..
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Welcome!! Welcome!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Welcome!!   Welcome!! Welcome!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:56 am

jor123dan wrote:
O.K. thats a good one make sense, i will take this with me everywhere i go.I have one, a teacher gave out weekend assignment to her class,the assignment was to write about something they saw over the weekend that may be of interest.One of the student we will call "BIG BOY"!.On his way from school the friday he came up on two dogs making love, knowing big boy this would be fun for him,he stopped took a good look and then laugh.Big boy did not do any assignment ,so then comes Monday time for homework the teacher asked everybody what did they see ,then it was time for big boy .He stood click his finger and said teacher i saw hmmn i saw hmmn ,two dogs the male was on top of the female hmmn,hmmn,the teacher interrupt and said i saw your point big boy come on,but big boy said no teacher.So the question is why did big boy said no when the teacher said i see the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome!! Welcome!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!! Welcome!!   Welcome!! Welcome!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome!! Welcome!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: First Time Visitor -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com