InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

st ebess is the place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jor123dan

jor123dan

st ebess is the place Vide
PostSubject: st ebess is the place   st ebess is the place Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Have you heard of montpelier right at the foot of spurtree hill its beautiful very quiet crime free and a lot of rich people just ike yourself.10 minutes from little ochi 10 minutes from mandeville and 30 mins from the best high school in jamaica munro college.
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

PostSubject: Re: st ebess is the place   st ebess is the place Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:29 pm

I am assuming that you will be moving to Montpellier.. It's great if its quite. and hope that it remains like that. My grand aunt moved from England around 15 year ago to Montego Hills. Now this was/is a residential area. She now regrets that she did. With regards to rich.. Thats just a myth... I am a poor pauper... I dont want to be filty rich. Just want enough so I can help my self, be debt free and able to help others when they need help.. Thats all for me..
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: st ebess is the place   st ebess is the place Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:35 pm

you dont need to be rich to be able to help especially me little is much to me . i want to be filthy rich have money till i am confused.do you know montpelier thats where my house is and i am in the process of purchasing 3 acres of land there its beautiful cool and nice year round.what about you are you going to move to ironshore.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: st ebess is the place   st ebess is the place Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:59 pm

trust me i know you got the money tucked away remember i know you are a jamaican never have money
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

PostSubject: Re: st ebess is the place   st ebess is the place Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Cant afford Ironshore at alll...
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: st ebess is the place   st ebess is the place Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:51 pm

ha! ha!ha why do ladies love these words so much is it a motto?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: st ebess is the place   st ebess is the place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

st ebess is the place

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: Coming Back a Yard.. -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com