InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
janet123

What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt? Vide
PostSubject: What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt?   What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:53 pm

I must first add that I admire Hussein Bolt alot. His achievement makes me feel like it was me who won the race. But do you think that its goinf to his head? Let me know. What a Face
Back to top Go down
derealdeano

PostSubject: Re: What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt?   What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:38 pm

personally I think it has gone to his head of course, too conceited the fame gone to him head rasta.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt?   What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:06 pm

the fact of the matter is its deffinetely a great achievement but understand this , the guy is young.the other thing is that we cant operate under success of that multitude look at the reggae boyz per say its just what it is .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt?   What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your thoughts on hussein Bolt?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: Info :: General Discussion -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com