InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

news you can and cannot use

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jor123dan

jor123dan

news you can and cannot use Vide
PostSubject: news you can and cannot use   news you can and cannot use Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Did you know,Jamaica consume more cranberry juice per capital than any where else in the world.

Did you know, Burger King in Haly-Way tree gross sales is the highest per annum in the world.

Did you know,Jamaica is the only country in the world that have a squatter living next to the leader Primary residense.
Back to top Go down
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

PostSubject: Re: news you can and cannot use   news you can and cannot use Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 am

No, I did not know all that, especially about burger king, atleast we manage to keep most of our people below obesity. I only ate burger king like 3 or two times a year. I hardly consume junk food. Love cranberry juice though.
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: news you can and cannot use   news you can and cannot use Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Did you know Malvern in St.Elizabeth is said to have the cleanest and the most comfortable climate on a year round basis in the world.
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

PostSubject: Re: news you can and cannot use   news you can and cannot use Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:36 am

What the hell is wrong with Jamaican men, is thiefing all they know how to do.Two years ago a friend of mine had $400.00 for me,so one of the guys that was working with us was his neighbor he started for about two weeks but because of the schedule we just could not meet up,I called him up and asked hm to give it to the dood and you believe me the guy took the money and never come back to work.And surprisigly he was been paid $150 per day,i say any day i meet him thats going to be a big fight cause me nuh like thief even though me a one,and not only that the money was for some hot goods too makes it even worse DAMNN THIEF!!!!.

Then just this week, we were all the way in ramapo new jersey thats like an hour and an half from new york, we brought this guy on says he have been sitting at home since last year and no work.Gave the dood $40 to get some diesel and water for all the guys, to date the dood have not return took the van leave it at the gas station and no one knows what else. So look at the pattern steal $40 and walk away from $170 day pay,what do you call this.How did he return to new york anybodys guess.

Some body says it typical Jamaican is this true as i said i am jamaican and i thief to sometime though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: news you can and cannot use   news you can and cannot use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

news you can and cannot use

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: InfoJam Hotline -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com