InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Welcome
InfoDrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfoDrain

This forum is develop to allow Caribbean People and others to voice their opinions and interact with others. Everyone is invited to share their thoughts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warren Barrett

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blazestar
Admin
Blazestar

Warren Barrett Vide
PostSubject: Warren Barrett   Warren Barrett Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:58 pm

What do you think of Warren Barrets return to the JFF.? For those of you who did not know. He is back.
Back to top Go down
https://infodrain.rpg-board.net
jor123dan

jor123dan

Warren Barrett Vide
PostSubject: Re: Warren Barrett   Warren Barrett Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:07 pm

What is he doing i hope its not coaching.do they know no local coach will ever be lucky to achieve no major achievement especially in football in jamaica and a matter of fact it rarely if it ever happen around the world.
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

Warren Barrett Vide
PostSubject: Re: Warren Barrett   Warren Barrett Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:45 pm

I heard that he'll be the goal keeping coach,one thing i'm sure of those keepers will be kool as ice even if ten ball goes into their net.When he when to the 98 world cup. and they played Agentina one commentator remarked that he was the koolest goal keeper he has ever seen cause they kept on scoring goal after goal and all he did was just pick the ball out of the net,he never even bust a sweat or complained to his defenders lol!
Back to top Go down
jor123dan

jor123dan

Warren Barrett Vide
PostSubject: Re: Warren Barrett   Warren Barrett Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 pm

ha ha but seriously what good they expect to achieve not because he might be one of the better keepers jamaica had doesn't mean he is qualified to be the coach,even tappa he never even captain seba but they are going to make him coach.

I tell you this and mark my word no local coach will never ever achieve a trophy for JA.or further more no major achievement for the country i heard tappa giving an interview the other day no english whatsoever,thats not good soccer is international all i heard is yuh se me yuh se me non-sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warren Barrett Vide
PostSubject: Re: Warren Barrett   Warren Barrett Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warren Barrett

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfoDrain :: Sports Lovers -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com